AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Video of the Day



This song/video/group is awesome on so many levels.
1. It was featured on the Boomerang soundtrack…one of my favorite movies of all time.
2. PM Dawn sings it…um can we say George Clinton meets Busta Rhymes. Who was their stylist?!?!
3. The low blue lights and water puts me at peace…and also kinda makes me want to pee.
4. I’m convinced that the main singer may actually be my friend John. John had locks at some point in his life and they pretty much have the same face. John..if that’s you, it’s OK, you can tell me.
5. The synchronized dancing….It doesn’t appear until the 4:00 mark but it’s well worth the wait.
Please sit back and enjoy a little bit of PM Dawn bliss.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home