AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Monday, September 29, 2008

Pink Hates Her Name

Pink, nee Alecia Moore, apparently isn’t very fond of the nickname that she’s had since childhood and carried into her career. In addition she’s not very fond of her birth name either.
She says, "When people call me Alecia Beth Moore, I cringe. I feel like I'm grounded all over again. It's like Mommie Dearest is going to come out with a wire hanger. I don't feel like Pink either. I feel like I'm a soul walking around. I don't feel defined by the name... I just feel like a really strange girl." Source
You are a strange girl dear but that’s why we like you. I say she should do like Prince and goes by a symbol.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home