Swizz "Clears the Air" About Alicia
Producer Swizz Beatz has finally spoken out about all the rumors that singer Alicia Keys was the main, or at least a large factor in the break up of his marriage to wife Mashanda.He says, "I can no longer ignore the harmful rumors, that my friend Alicia Keys is in any way linked to my marital circumstances or to the decision that Mashonda and I have made to separate. I am disappointed that some have chosen to try and tarnish Alicia's reputation by irresponsibly implicating her in a situation that she has absolutely nothing to do with. This experience has been one of the most difficult times in my life, and as was stated when we announced our separation several months ago, I ask that you continue to respect my privacy in dealing with this personal matter."
Who knows who’s telling the truth here. My mama always says, “what is done in the dark will be brought to the light.” So if Swizz and Ms. Keys were, in fact, disrespecting the glorious sanctimony of marriage then may God rain down his fiery judgment on them both.
Labels: Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz





1 Comments:
Forget the rumors... I'm just focusing on the picture...
Is it just me but don't they look like they're about to go to the prom?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home