AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Diddy Takes Xzibit to a Gay Club

Rapper/actor Xzibit recently spoke to Jamie Foxx on Foxxhole radio and talked about a weird experience he had with Sean “Beady Eyes and Unfortunate Teeth” Combs. He showed up to a party with Superhead and Diddy had some choice words for him.
"Puffy calls me outside like 'Yo, you know about the girl you with?' I was like 'Yea n****. Everybody know,' " the rapper details. "He's like 'That's the devil man.' I was like 'What you mean she's the devil?' Then he's like 'She'll videotape you with fingers in the booty.' I was like 'What? What the f*** are you talking about?' "He invites him to a club and tells him he’ll tell X the whole story later. "I guess he got some prior incident with her that he don't want nobody to know about," he said."We get to this club, and we walk in the back way. It's the VIP lounge, ain't nobody in there. The club is going, it's jumping and I'm sitting there with [Superhead]," X says. "So then, [Diddy is] doing his business, we go down and get a drink. We sitting there bobbing to the music, and then [Superhead] point over to the corner. There's two dudes kissing. I'm like 'What the f*** is this?' ... Then she point in another direction, and there's another dude over there, butt ass naked dancing."X says he and Supahead leave immediately. "We take off. We leave the club directly. I didn't say peace to nobody. It was suspect," he says.He’s still giving Diddy the benefit of the doubt. "You can chalk it up to being in Miami or whatever," said X. "But I been in a gang of clubs, I ain't never mistakenly stepped into a club with that kind of activity. There it is."
Allz I can say to Poppa Diddy Pop is HOW YOU DOIN?

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at TheFlowLive.com, AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home