AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

ANTM's First Transgendered Model Engaged

Isis King, the transsexual from America’s Next Top Model, made a stop at The Tyra Banks show with her boyfriend Desmond.

Tyra payed for Isis to have gender reassignment surgery and gave Isis the chance to recreate the pool scene that inevitably got her booted from ANTM.

“I got the bathing suit issue out of the way,” King says while showing three sexy photos. “I feel very confident and sexy.”

Isis talked about how it felt to look at herself in the mirror right after surgery. “It’s almost like I was supposed to have it. Although it was swelling and bruising and everything, automatically I felt more comfortable. I was ready to walk around the house in my little shorts. I just felt more confident.”

Then she introduced her bf whom she met over three years ago before the surgery on MySpace.

“When we were just friends, I had a dream I was getting married. As the bride came down the aisle, it was Isis… She’s strong, she’s beautiful, she’s my soul mate,” said Desmond, right before getting on one knee and asking Isis to marry him.

“Yes!” she said. “Oh my Goodness. Oh my goodness. Are you serious?”

Here’s the vid below:

Some people are grossed out by this and think Desmond is gay. I could care less personally. What do you guys think?


Want more Manifesto? Check me out at TheFlowLive.com, AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home