AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ricky Martin Takes a Step out of the Closet

Ricky Martin sorta came out of the closet but not really. He recently adopted twin boys whom he is raising alone. He received criticism from a Catholic Cardinal who said that “You can’t just buy or rent life.” There was also more speculation as to what his orientation was but he didn’t address the issue.
However, he was recently interviews in a Spanish-language TV magazine saying his “heart could belong to a man or a woman” Source via Source
I don’t care what Ricky is personally. I can’t even speculate because my gaydar is strictly American. Things get hazy when it comes to Latinos and Brits so I try to stay out fo the speculation. In any event I hope whomever he’s shaking his bonbon with is good for the twins.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home