AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Mariah's Just a Big Kid

Mariah Carey does not celebrate her birthday. She says, "I'm eternally 12. And that 12-year-old inside me is an eternal optimist. Honestly, I don't even have birthdays. I call them anniversaries. It really is about how young you feel. Some people convince themselves they are old, or they think, 'I have to grow up now'. I will still always choose a day at Disney World over a night in Las Vegas. That's who I am."
This is no revelation really. I mean she sings about sunshine, lollipops, rainbows and butterflies for Pete’s sake. Not to mention the Hello Kitty themed bathroom in her penthouse.
I bet she makes her staff stay over for sleepovers so they can braid each others hair and play 'light as a feather, stiff as a board'. God bless her.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home