AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Monday, March 10, 2008

Video of the Day

So lately I've been finding myself getting caught up in the songs on my Zune player...so much so that I'll sing out loud on the train (not just a few words...a whole verse). It happened last week with Luther Vandross's Glow of Love and then the other day with George Michael's Careless Whisper. Yes, I have Careless Whisper on my MP3 player! Don't judge me! Anywho, so Georgie Poo's song is playing and I'm swaying back and forth in my seat, much to the chagrin of the two mildly obese men I was sandwiched in between. The song got so good to me that I was humming in a low tone (at least I think it was low) and snapping my fingers. The only thing that stopped me was the conductor saying "Ma'am...MA'AM!" to get my attention so he could see my ticket. It was at this point that I realized Humpty and Dumpty on either side of me was none too pleased.

Anyway I hope you enjoy nostalgic GM as much as I did. Earrings in both ears+trucker hat+short shorts=Lo Squirt!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home