AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Monday, March 10, 2008

JT's Hittin' Up Prime Time

Don’t get too excited. He’s not going to be reprising his role as the ‘Dick in the Box” guy, (although that might be interesting). No, he’s set to produce a show based on the Peruvian comedy Mis Problemas con las mujeres (My Problem with Women). The Sitcom (picked up by NBC) will follow Jose, a young bachelor, who has begun seeing a therapist to help him understand why his relationships fail. Timberlake said he's "very excited to be collaborating with Reveille to bring this hugely successful format to NBC."Source
This may actually be funny. I mean I watch Telemundo all the time. I laugh. I cry. Spanish sitcoms and novelas are the shiz. Let’s see if this American adaptation does as well as Ugly Betty.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home