AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Terrance Howard, You So Crazy

Terrance Howard shared his feelings about his 14-year-old daughter Aubrey dating:
“‘She’s supposedly in love with some guy. I made her break up with him and I’ve threatened to kill him. I was like, you picked a green fruit from the tree that’s far from ripe.”He tells his Aubrey, “I’ve set a lot of things aside for you, but those things are only yours as long as you’re obedient to me.” He adds, “She’s OK now. Though, I’m sure he’s still kind of her boyfriend. This summer I’ll take her off to another country where her phone won’t work, and he’ll start dating someone else.” Source
Oh how silly parents can be sometimes. What he doesn’t realize is that by trying to keep lil Aubrey in his man purse and not letting her out he’s creating a disaster. Kids of over protective parents end up being the worst of all. That girl will be pregnant or in rehab before her 18th birthday. Mark my words! God bless him for trying.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home