AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Video of the Day


One of our favorite man-children decides he’s going to put us to bed. He stands in front of the camcorder lip syncing to J. Holiday’s “Put You to Bed” while intermittently grinding and licking/biting his lip. The dirty old auntie in me is behaved until he rips of his shirt and I get to view his tight tiny man-child muscles. I’m almost completely lost in his spell until he gets close to the screen and I can hear that his voice is at least three octaves higher than mine. At which point I'm just angry and irritated. No Romeo! You’re not putting anyone to bed! First you are going to clean up that dirty ass room of yours then YOU'RE going to bed. Humph!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home