AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Monday, June 23, 2008

Ellen's Got Bank

Ellen and her hot lexbot fiance were at the Emmy’s on Friday where Ellen won the coveted award yet again. While on the red carpet Portia showed off the humungo pink diamond engagement ring that Ellen got her.
The lovely lezzies also confirmed a wedding date. Ellen said, "Planning a wedding is very stressful. It is crazy. My gardener is now invited. I can't wait to be married. I feel like it is long overdue. And I think someday people will look back on this like women not having the right to vote and segregation and anything else that seems ridiculous like we all don't have the same rights." People Sweet mother Mary! Now, THAT is what I call a rock! Congrats!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home