AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Rick Ross and Foxy to Wed?!

Folks over at Nah Right are saying that Rick Ross is planning to ask Foxy to marry him at the BET Awards (please note this post was written before the show. I’ll make sure to add an appendix with any updates.). Foxy is also supposedly going to move out of Jersey and down to Miami to be with her boo.
Call the police, an ambulance, Jesus and his myriad of angels! We’ve got an emergency! See this is just how I felt when I heard Mimi and Nicky had gotten married. I was like, “No way! I don’t believe it!” and as I thought of the implications I began getting scared, having night sweats, loosing weight (well maybe not). But alas, it WAS true and their nuptials have taken this fine green earth a few steps closer to Armageddon. So Rick, Foxy, I’m asking you on behalf of mankind: DON’T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEAAAAAAASES!!!!
(Lo collapses onto the floor in a dramatic flourish and begins to convulse and speak in tongues.)
Update: There was no proposal...at least not that I saw.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home