AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Khloe Goes to Jail For 3 Minutes

Khloe Kardashian reported to the Van Nuys courthouse to begin her 3 day jail sentence for violating a probation agreement (she was originally sentenced to 30 days). She spent a total of 173 minutes in jail, which, for all you non-mathematicians out there, is just under 3 hours. Nicole Ritchie and Lindsay Lohan's stints in jail were about half that. TMZ
Does that mean that Khloe isn’t as popular as Nicole and Lindz. That’s exactly what it means! But and still, she is rich, so no one was expecting her to do any hard time. 173 minutes…I could do that in my sleep…in my sleep, standing up, on one foot! I’ll never have to prove it to you though cus I’m too scared of jail to EVER commit a crime. I’m too cute to last five minutes in there before Big Bertha tries(and is successful at) stealing my privacy.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home