AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Monday, July 28, 2008

Omorosa Acts Up on Wendy's Show

Thanks to Pabvon and Paula I got to see that interview that Wendy did with Omoroso on Wendy’s new daytime show. Though I’m still not sure I like Wendy Williams I must applaud her for her restraint. Omo-roacha came on her show with the agenda of starting a cat fight with Wendy when no fight was there.
That could not have been my show. If she came looking for a fight she would have got one…she’da also gotten molly wopped all over that set. They’d cut back from commercial and she’s be limp on the couch with half of her face torn off while I continued the interview as if nothing happened.
“Now Omorosa, tell us about the new book of yours.”
You can view the video here.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home