AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Political Poop '08

Barack Obama’s half brother George Hussein Onyango Obama is speaking out about his disparate situation. The Italian edition of Vanity Fair found him living destitute on the outskirts of Nairobi in a town called Humura. He says, "No-one knows who I am. I live here on less than a dollar a month. I live like a recluse; no-one knows I exist."
Being embarrassed by his current situation, he says, "If anyone says something about my surname, I say we are not related. I am ashamed." He's only met Barack on two occasions, once when he was five years-old and the second time in 2006 when Barack visited Nairobi on a tour of East Africa.
George adds, "It was very brief, we spoke for just a few minutes. It was like meeting a complete stranger." Source
I wanna tell Mr. No One Knows Who I Am that he needs to crawl back into his shack and shut the heck up. I’m all for uplifting and helping out family members but Barack doesn’t even know him like that. The second you make it big or have a few bucks here come all you ‘long losts’ to claim their share.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home