AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Solange is a Grown Ass Woman

Solange is a nut! I friggin’ love this girl more and more every time she opens her mouth. Here’s what she recently told Giant magazine about tracks on her new album that contain content about smoking that sweet cheeba and doin’ the nasty:
“I am unapologetic; I don’t write about things unless they’re true. I’m a grown-ass woman and I’ve experienced grown-ass things.”
Solo teamed up with Lil Wayne for a song entitled “ChampagneChronicNightcap” which, if you ask me, should be followed by the remix entitled “VomitHeadacheRoomspin”. Source
Anyway, you can hear the song by clicking below:
Solange ft Lil Wayne - Champagne Chronic Night Cap

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home