AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hulk Says that Nick is a Changed Man

Hulk talks about how he’s dealt with Nicks incaseration and how Nick has grown since being sent to jail.
“You know, I just had to regroup, and you know, just really rely on what was in my heart and what I believe in, ’cause Nick is my son 24 hours a day,” Hulk told E! Friday. “Whether he hits a home run, or whether he strikes out, he’s still my son.”
“He was on a roll,” he said. “He was a young professional driver. He had the show going, and it all got real busy, and then when he went to jail, he got stripped of everything. He got stripped of clothes, of watches, he got stripped of his identity, and he found out what’s important in life,” Hulk added. “He knows what’s real, and what’s not real. And before he went in there, he was accountable, and he was responsible. And I think that’s what he found out in jail, the most important thing. He understands what is real life. You know, it’s about helping people, being positive, moving forward.
“He was a good kid before, he’s a great kid now,” Hulk says. “He’s not the same man he was when he went in there.” Source
I’m sorry but I thought the only victim here was John Graziano. To listen to Hulk you’d think that poor little Nicky has been through hell. In comparison to having most of your head missing and being confined to a wheelchair for the rest of your life I’d say he got off.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home