AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ne-Yo Confirms Chris and Rih-Rih's Relationship is Real

Singer Ne-Yo has confirmed Christopher Robin’s relationship. They’ve been avoiding questions about their status or just flat out lying and saying they’re “just friends” since they were spotted getting cozy about a year ago. Anyway, Ne-Yo, who is close to both of them was recently asked if they were engaged and he replied:
“I think I would know if they were! Ri and Chris are both really good friends of mine. I don’t think she knows that she shouldn’t wear a ring on that finger. I have to be honest and say that when I first heard that they were together I didn’t think it was real. Just months prior to them starting dating, record companies were trying to put me with Rihanna to build up some controversy. They’ve been trying to do it with me for years but I refuse to sell my soul. But I’ve hung out with them so much that I know that it’s the real deal and they’re in a relationship. They tear hair out of each other and argue. I’ve seen them kiss and make up like other couples do. I’ve seen the ups and downs. Source
So what was supposed to be a marketing ploy turned into true love. How sweet! All together now! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Barf.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home