AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Jaime Foxx Wants to Be the Next 007

Daniel Craig, the latest James Bond, said that now that America has a black president, he thinks the world is ready for a black James Bond. None other than Jaime Foxx said he’d like to take on the role.
He told Access Hollywood, “Of course! I’d put a little swing in it. A little hip-hop, you know. Maybe not drinking martinis, but drinking some Hennessey maybe. Bond would drink dark liquor.
“I was in London and I had to give an award to Daniel Craig and I went up and said, Bond. Black Bond. And everybody just lost it. Black Bond would be cool.” Source
Um no thank you. First of all Bond isn’t black and if he was I wouldn’t want to see Jaime playing him. And second of all Bond isn’t black. It’s just not the role. You don’t see folks trying to make Dolomite white. Sorry I veto this idea.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at TheFlowLive.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home