AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Spitzer's Hooker Finally Speaks Out

Alexandra Dupre, the prostitute at the center of the Eliot Spitzer scandal has finally spoken out to PEOPLE magazine to tell her side.
"Everyone knows me as 'that girl,' but I'm not just 'that girl,' I have a lot of depth, a lot of layers."
She also calls herself a “normal girl” and says that she’s “a survivor."
She says that she had no idea who she would be bedding the first time she met him and that the encounters they shared were all business.
"Some guys, they want to have conversations and really get to know each other. With him, it clearly was not like that. It was more of a transaction. Strictly business. I was there for a purpose – not to wonder who [he] could be."
She adds that this ordeal has been personally painful for her and that it’s hurt her family as well. When she saw Spitzer apologizing on TV she says, "It was surreal. I felt like I was sinking."
And when her family found out…"It was extremely painful for her," Dupré says, though "my mother wasn't angry. She was supportive."
She also talks about plans for the future.
"I'm 23 years old," she says. "I want to do music, to do fashion, to write books – there's so many things." One thing she won't be doing is getting back into prostitution "No," she says. "Never again." Source
Am I the only one who smells a VH1 reality show coming from all of this?

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at TheFlowLive.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home