AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Jaime Messed up His Teeth for a Role...Like on Purpose

Jaime Foxx said that he went through great lengths to prepare himself for his role in “The Soloist”, in which he place a homeless, schizophrenic, musical genius living on the street of Los Angeles.
Jaime says, "I spent hours getting the nuances of the person, making him real. I pushed things a bit...put a gap in my teeth. Some might think I fucked up my grill for nothing but I just wanted to come up with something to make the part unique. I had one chipped out with a chisel." Source
For someone who’s, well, not so um, well he’s not the most handsome man in the world…Maybe he should have stayed away from the dental damage, no?

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at TheFlowLive.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home