AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Monday, November 10, 2008

Nicole Shoots Down Wedding Rumors

Even though things seem to be getting hot and heavy between PCD front woman Nicole Scherzinger and Racecar driver, Lewis Hamilton, Nicole shoots down any engagement rumors. This is even though she was spotted leaving a hotel with Lewis wearing a big ass ring on her wedding finger.
She says, "I want some 'us time' before we do all that. It's all going to change from now on - but in a good way." They’ve been dating for almost a year. Source
I’m gonna sidebar to ask why folks are always trying to force happy couples into marriage or babies. The next one of you mofos that asks me when I’m dropping a kid is going to get punched in the trachea! Got it?!!?!?!
Sorry…moving right along…

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at TheFlowLive.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home