AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Jennifer Aniston was Drunk and PhotoShopped for GQ

Jennifer Aniston admits to not only having a few drinks before her GQ shoot but also being photoshopped.
Walters: It is Jennifer Aniston as you have not seen her before. What happened to the girl next door from “Friends”?
Aniston: Where… Photoshopped - she’s there.
Walters: Are you trying to project a somewhat different image?
Aniston: [referring to GQ] Let’s put this [magazine] down. This had a whole concept. There was going to be different stages of undress… me in a gown, and then men in a tuxedo and all of a sudden I would be wearing the man’s shirt. In the next shot he’d have no shirt and then, they were supposed to get naked. I don’t know what happened.
Behar: Were you drinking or smoking?
Aniston: They got me bombed. It was a Danny Devito moment.Source
I’m sure it took quite a few kamikaze shots to get a piece of toast like Jenn to losen up. I will however, give her a high five for admitting to the photoshopping…even though we already knew that.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at TheFlowLive.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home