AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Monday, April 27, 2009

Beyonce Hoaxter Apologizes

A bunch of us heard a recording of Beyonce on the Today show sounding…well pretty damn horrible. It all turned out to be a hoax. Matthew Zeghibe, the man responsible for the joke says that it got “out of hand” when it hit the net and was played by Howard stone.

He told Rolling Stone: "It was just for a good laugh. It was a goof, just for fun. I do a lot of parodies on my YouTube channel, and it just so happens this one got a little out of hand." Source

Rhonda told me it was fake but I just didn't want to believe it. I found joy in Bey's dying cat routine. Sorry for doubting you RJ...but dangit, how funny was it when we all thought it was real. Sighs...excuse me whilst I got get myself another glass of hatorade.


Want more Manifesto? Check me out at AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home