AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Friday, May 01, 2009

Bey Used Baby Daniel as Inspiration

Beyonce says that she was excited to kick a little ass in her new movie “obsessed.” In the movie she plays the wife of Idris Elba, whose character is stalked by a crazy assistant played by Ali Larter. In order to prepare for the final showdown she channeled her love for her nephew Daniel.She tells the New York Daily News, "To prepare, I tried to tap into things that are available to a lot of people. I thought about my sister and what it would be like if someone were threatening her child. I used my life experiences and my nephew to get my mind right.” Source
Daniel can use a little threatening. I’ve been privy to see that little boy twice in public and BOTH times he was acting like the seed of Chucky.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home