AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Friday, May 01, 2009

Cici Says Height Scares Away the Boys

Ciara says that her height may be what’s keeping her from finding a man.
She says, “Some guys are nervous about speaking to me. Maybe it’s because I’m five foot nine-and-a-half. Since I’ve been doing music I don’t really get asked out much”.
Here height don’t mean ish. I know many a wee man that ain’t scared to climb the ladder to glory. She just ain’t found the right on yet.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Bishamon said...

WTF ever. I personally can't do much with ya if you're not 5'7" or above. I'm not into the WNBA but I always have liked climbing on the jungle gym...

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home