AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Friday, May 29, 2009

Gaga's Lezzy Tendancies Scare the Boys

Lady Gaga thinks she intimidates men with her bisexuality. She only dates men but is attracted to women as well.

She tells Rolling Stone, "The fact that I'm into women, they're all intimidated by it. It makes them uncomfortable. They're like, 'I don't need to have a threesome. I'm happy with just you'."

She adds, "My music's not going to wake up tomorrow morning and tell me it doesn't love me anymore. So I'm content with my solitude. I'm okay with being alone. I choose to have someone in my life when I can."

Source

I feel the same way about pulled pork and mac n’ cheese…they’ll be in my life forever

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home