AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Friday, May 29, 2009

Halle Meets Folks on the Net

Life as a star is so lonely that actress Halle Berry has made friends via the internet to feel normal.

Berry explains, "I never went so far as a date. But I've gone online and pretended to be someone else, in an attempt to have some anonymity. I've tried, many times, to have a normal conversation when celebrity wasn't a part of it. Sometimes it worked and at others it became a little weird."

"The reason I did it was I wanted to remember what it was like to have a real, honest exchange with someone and to be treated normally." Source

I guess I can see her point…it sounds a little crazy but whatevs.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home