AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Thursday, June 25, 2009

From Chicken and Beer to Cognag

DJ, rapper, actor and now Chris “Ludacris” Bridges will be branding a new cognac called Conjure. He’ll be working with Birkedal Hartmann, a cognac producer in Norway with hopes of debuting the new brand in the Norway and the US this September.
"I went to Cognac and blended it myself from 14 different samples," Luda explained.
"It's not just me attaching my name to it," he explained. "Whenever I involve myself in a business, I submerge myself in it.
"I wanted to learn as much as possible," Luda continued. "It was great. It gave me a new appreciation for cognac."
The cognac will retail for $34.99. Source
Sorry Luda but it’s a recession. If I want some brown juice I’m gonna have to go with E&J. Nothin’ like a little Evil Jesus to set you right on yer ass.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home