AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Friday, July 31, 2009

Kanye: The New King of Pop

Kanye west has began calling himself the new “King of Pop. Here’s what he had to say:

“You know everyone loves and respects Michael but times change. It’s so sad to see Michael gone but it makes a path for a new King of Pop and I’m willing to take that on. There’s nobody who can match me in sales and in respect so it only makes sense for me to take over Michael’s crown and become the new King. First there was Elvis, then there was Michael, now in the 21st century its Kanye’s time to rule. I have nothing but respect for Michael but someone needs to pick up where he left off and there’s nobody better than me to do that. I am the new King of Pop.” Source

Even if this were true (which I’m not saying it is) he’s crossing a line here. A bunch of folks are gonna be mad. Damn, he couldn’t wait for MJ to at least be in the ground before poppin off?


Want more Manifesto? Check me out at AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home