AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Friday, July 31, 2009

Wait, Someone Stole From Bey?!

Ryan Tedder is upset over claims by Kelly Clarkson that he tricked her into ripping off Beyonce’s song “Halo.”

Kelly says he sent her the song without letting her know that he’d already offered it to Beyonce.

Clarkson said, "No one's gonna be sitting at home, thinking, 'Man, Ryan Tedder gave Beyonce and Kelly the same track to write to.' No, they're just gonna be saying I ripped someone off. I called Ryan and said 'I don't understand. Why would you do that?'"
But Ryan is hurt by Kelly’s comments. He says, "Already Gone is one of the best songs I've written or produced since Bleeding Love and stands tall on its own merits apart from Halo.
"They are two entirely different songs conceptually, melodically and lyrically and I would never try to dupe an artist such as Kelly Clarkson or Beyonce into recording over the same musical track. The idea is both hurtful and absurd."

Source

Uh huh…sounds alike to me. Humph! But hey, know Bey can get a taste of her own medicine. She’s always swiping someone’s stuff. Swiper no swiping!


.Want more Manifesto? Check me out at AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home