AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Monday, August 10, 2009

Amy Watch 2009

1. Amy drops her appeal against drug charges. Source
2. Amy serenades her new boo in the tropics. Source
3. Amy gets into a fight while on holiday. Source
4. Amy is a terrorist target. Source
5. Amy’s husband filed for divorce. Source
6. Amy is named Loser of the Year. Source
7. Amy wont let Black divorce her. Source
8. Amy starts a record label and signs her god daughter. Source
9. Amy may have screwed herself in her divorce battle. Source
10. Amy is headed to the UK to salvage her marriage. Source
11. Amy puts her parents in charge. Source
12. Blake’s trying to list Amy’s conquests. Source
13. Takes a little trip to the hospital. Source
14. Amy’s moving to the Caribbean. Source
15. Amy’s hubby is free. Source
16. Amy’s chasing after Blake. Source
17. Amy’s looking good, well better at least. Source
18. Amy is charged with assault. Source
19. Amy’s having trouble writing new material. Source
20. Amy’s dad thinks she’s dumb. Source
21. Amy’s got some business ventures on the mind. Source
22. Amy is back in St. Lucia. Source
23. No collabos for Amy and Em. Source
24. Amy’s Ex Might Be a Daddy soon. Source
25. Amy’s got a new fling. Source
26. Amy’s in the clinic. Source
27. St. Lucia bar named after Amy’s #1 hit.. Source
28. Amy gearing up for an album release? Source
29. Amy’s comeback show is a no-go. Source
30. Amy Winehouse the designer?
31. Amy does charity?
Source
32. Amy’s mom says she needs to be rescued. Source
33. Amy to create a line of greeting cards. Source
34. No more dogs for Amy. Source
35. Amy is going back to the UK. Source
36. Amy trashed resort suite she stayed in in St. Lucia. Source
37. Mark Ronson still wants to work with Amy. Source
38. Amy gets off for assault charge. Source
39. Amy asks her goddaughter for advice.
More Details…
Amy goes to her 13-year-old goddaughter, Dionne for advices. She says, "All the time I'll come to her and say, 'Dionne, I don't know what to do about this.' She'll say something that makes complete sense. Me and Dionne are best friends. We're not just godmother and daughter, we're best friends. All I do with Dionne is play guitar with her and sing with her. And kiss her and cuddle her." "I went into business about seven years ago when I first signed my publishing deal. But I'm not good with that side of things, I'm good at the creativeness. The record company director is me. But all me and Dionne do is creative (activities), we're not good at dealing with business. That's not us. That's bulls**t." Source
What does Dionne have to do with you running your business? That would be like me saying, I have so much fun playing scrabble with my pet frog and imaginary friends that I don’t have time to go to work. Actually, that statement would make a little more sense.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home