AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Thursday, August 13, 2009

C-Murder Found Guilty

C-Murder has been found guilty on murder in the second degree. He was convicted of the murder of a 16-year-old Steve Thomas after shooting the teen in the chest. The boy was then beaten by C-Murder’s entourage.
His family thinks that the case was unfair.
"It was a corrupted trial," Miller's aunt Marie Miller said. "It's not fair from the beginning. ... The judge was putting too much pressure on the jury."
Thomas' parents were happy to end the trial. "Thank God it's all over," Dolores Thomas said according to the paper. "Now we can rest, and my baby, too."
George Thomas added, "My baby can rest. ... I'm not rejoicing over this. I feel sorry. At least they (Miller's family) can see him. All I got is a grave." Source
This is unfortunate on multiple levels. I’m not sure what to say.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home