AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Jay-Z is Oprah's New Best Friend

Oprah is calling Jay-Z her ‘New Best Friend’ during an interview on Gayle King’s radio show. The two were pictured together at Marcy projects in Brooklyn recently.
"Oh, Jay-Z, my new best friend," she said.
"He was so charming and delightful, and he smelled so good," Winfrey said. "And it's that kind of thing where you hug a guy, and the scent is sort of buried in them. When we went to the second location, I could still smell him on me. It was like, 'Oh, this is wonderful.' "
She also said that she’s interviewed him for her O magazine but he won’t be appearing on her show.
"It was really a conversation, and at the end of the day, you feel like you get to know someone," she said. "I feel like I met a new friend. It was really great." Source
I know she doesn’t agree with his kind of music but I guess money loves money and those two are rollin’ in it.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home