AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Halle says 'Yes' to Babies and 'No' to Marriage

Halle Berry says she’d love to have more children. But she’s still anti marriage.
“I’m much clearer about what a relationship is, which is why I will never marry again. Gabriel and I have a great partnership and a lovely daughter. But I once was stupid enough to say, in a previous relationship, ‘I’m going to be with this person for ever,’ and realized, as I grew, that I don’t know if for ever is possible.”
She added, “Gabriel and I don’t look at our relationship in terms of for ever, we look at it as right here today. And today means being the best people we can be, the best parents we can be. It’s wonderful, but neither one of us feels the need to attach ourselves to each other for life - because it may not be that.”She also talked about her desire to give baby Nahla brothers and sisters. “I’m certainly open to having another, so I hope so. Motherhood will always be my priority now, especially because I had a child for the first time at 41. My priority had been myself for a long, long time, but now it will always be Nahla. You think you know what love is - until you have a child and discover that unconditional mother love.” Source
I can totally see where she’s coming from especially since she has two failed marriages under her belt. Her and Gabriel are doing just fine without that ring and piece of paper.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home