AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

And It Don’t Stop

So Nick Cannon is responding to Eminem who responded to Mariah who responded to Eminem…I know it sounds ridiculous right?
So Nick left the following tweets on his Twitter page in response to Eminem’s latest diss song against him and his wife:
“Quote of the day: “Never argue with fools because from a distance people cant tell who is who”
“Be patient in the moment of anger and escape a hundred days of sorrow!”
“I will permit no man to narrow or degrade my soul by making me hate him”
“People who project negativity ultimately are crying out for their own broken souls.”
Source
Yea, but the problem is, Sweetie, that no matter how much you try to act like you’re the bigger man you still look ridiculous. Just stop responding cus you’re about to wreck yourself.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home