AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Drake Falls During Performance



Drake collapsed onstage during a concert in Jersey and will need surgery. He was on stage performing “Best I Ever Had” with Lil’ Wayne and tried to do a spin move and went down immediately. His knee was already injured and he was supposed to stay off of it but decided to jump all over the stage instead.
Shortly after the incident, Wayne told the audience: "Damn, I knew that n****'s knee was bad, but I didn't know it was that bad! I thought he was just in a wheelchair on T.V."
He later wrote on his twitter page (@Drakkardnoir): "All is well ... on the bus laying down ... getting surgery this week, but I'm walking. Thank my whole [Young Money] family for the help! Lion Hearts!" Source
I guess when he made the decision to tour with an ACL he figured he’d goini balls to the walls cus what’s the point of doing a tour of that magnitude sitting in a chair. Oh well, I guess he’s rethinking that desition now that his knee damn near popped off.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home