AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Friday, July 31, 2009

New Video Game Alert! DJ Hero

DJ Jazzy Jeff says that he’ll be a part of the new Activision game, DJ Hero. Joining him will be DJ AM, DJ Shadow and Grand Master Flash.

Jeff’s gonna be creating two mixes of Tears for Fears, Eric B. and Rakim, LL Cool J, and the Aranbee Pop Symphony Orchestra.

“I am very, very excited DJ culture is finally getting its due. To have a song in DJ Hero is a dream come true; to be a character someone can pick up the controller and select you and play is probably the biggest thing to happen to me in my career. Music is so much a part of everyone’s life, DJ Hero is going to appeal to almost everybody.”
The game will incorporate a turntable controller.

It’ll hit shelves this October. Source

I’m not sure how I feel about this. I mean, the turntable seems kinda cool but I don’t know if folks will go for it. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.


Want more Manifesto? Check me out at AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home