AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Update: This Just In: B2K Member Molested


So Omarion is weighing in on the whole molestation accusations and saying that its all a big lie. He says
“I want to be on the record as saying that “Raz B” Thorton and Ricardo Thorton are lying regarding Chris Stokes. Chris is a father figure to myself, and many others in the industry. He’s guided us, helped raised us and is nothing more than an inspiration and someone I respect to and look up to. I have spent countless hours, days, weeks and months with the man since the age of 5 and have never once seen him behave inappropriately.He’s married to my aunt and I know this man very well. I stand behind him with no question whatsoever. I have grown up around Chris and this is crazy to me. These people have damaged me, and my reputation and I won’t stand silent and will do all within my means to speak the truth about this matter.” (source)
PR BS, or the truth? Je no se! It all seems a bit fishy to me. Anyway, as soon as Omarion releases a statement Raz B recants and apologizes for lying. See the video below.

Me thinks that someone pulled a Suge Knight and dangled his sweet rear over a balcony until he promised to take back his accusations.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home