AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Friday, December 21, 2007

Random Pics

Webster looks like one of those obese babies on Maury that have to wear adult diapers cus the baby ones don’t fit. Sorry…it’s true. I know it’s your birthday party and you’ll do what you want to. but for the sake of all that’s true and pure pull up you pants Jaime! I wanna say something…but I’m scared Aunt Patti will find out and put roots on me. So I’ll just move on. Yea, he has a giant crayon box medallion. No words…no words… I loves me some Denzel but his swagger game has been sucking the life out of my soul lately. Put on a suit, get a haircut, and please, please, please release thy neck from the evil grips of that top button.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home