AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Friday, December 21, 2007

You Want Me to Push it Out of WHERE?!

According to the Daily Mail Xtina is saying 'hell to the no' to having a natural birth. She’s already scheduled her c-section for January 10th. She’s facing a little bit of criticism for choosing to have a c-section instead of pushing the baby out because the c-section isn’t for medical reasons but supposedly cus she doesn’t want to deal with the pain of a vaginal birth. Source
Whatever! Tina, do you! Why push and scream and sweat and curse for hours when you don’t have to? When I have kids I hope I’m rich enough to have a planned c-section followed immediately by a tummy tuck and breast lift. I can just see it now. Lo’s on the table screaming: "No nurse I don’t need to hold the baby right this second! Clean it off for Pete’s sake! And can someone fire up the lipo machine please?! Let’s get choppin’ folks! I’ve got a spa treatment at 6pm and I simply can’t miss it! Move it! Move it! Move it! "

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home