AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Friday, December 21, 2007

Hot New Couple!

I feel ill…I’ll tell you why. Lil’ Wayne announced recently that he’s going to be working with Zac Effron on a new album called High School Musical 2: Non-Stop Dance Party. But wait, that’s not all folks. Weezy’s reason for doing this is to “reach those suburban white kids like Kanye did”. So I suppose since Weezy is in touch with the white kids Zac felt extra comfortable with the darkies. According to OC Weekly during a recent visit to Wayne’s new Miami mansion Zacky-Poo greeted Wayne with “What’s up, my nigga?” then gave Wayne a pound, a hug, and a full-on kiss. [source via Dlisted] There aren’t any pics but I think it’s safe to assume that by full-on they mean full on the lips.
Hmm, ….hmmm…not really sure what to say exactly except that Baby better keep an eye on this situation cus if he’s not paying attention Zac’s gonna steal his boo. I mean he’s WAY prettier than Baby. Shoot he’s prettier than most women…myself included. Sighs…Yea this pic NEVER gets old.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home