AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Is it Still Good to Ya!?

Sheer materials are generally not OK for anyone. But they are especially not OK if you’re Ashford and Simpson. Uncle Nick I can see your nips…and wait a minute! Aunt Val I can see yours too!
Man, back in the day Ashford and Simpson used to remind me of my parents. That was of course back when the Great Reverend Doctor had a jheri curl and Patty Boo donned the illest Negra mullet ever. But these two can no longer serve as my pretend celebrity mom and dad. Cus as crazy as my parents are, they would NEVER, EVER, NEVER, NEVER, EVER, NEVER engage in any tomfoolery like this. Excuse me whilst I go get a cold compress for my brow. I’m feeling a little peaked.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger AB said...

It looks like they're performing at a bowling ally.

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home