AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

JAIME LYNN IS KNOCKED UP!

As most of you kno,w yesterday news broke that Jaime Lynn Spears, Brit’s 16-year-old sister, is knocked up. Before I get into the details I must tell you how I came upon this news. My homie Jenn hits me up last night…late last night…to empty all the juicy details into my voicemail. Thanks Jenn. Then this morning as I was in quite possibly the deepest sleep ever, my sister calls me. I groggily looked at the phone then put it back down cus I don’t answer the phone before 9am. But then I figured it might be something importante, especially since my Jael has been in and out of the hospital with her asthma. But alas, my baby was fine. Dee was just calling me to tell me that I need to update the Manifesto ASAP. Jeez Louise! Let me rest! J/K I love getting kibble like this from you guys. Anyway, OK so here goes…In today’s OK magazine Jamie Lynn Spears and her mother Lynn reveal that Jaime is 12 weeks pregnant with her boyfriend's (19-year-old Casey Aldridge) baby. DON! DON! DOOOOOOON! Apparently she met him through church. Ha! So much for keepin’ yer legs locked fer Jesus. Source
When I first heard this I thought it was a hoax (I should have known better that Jenny would do her homework). But when we really think about it, what’s so damn shocking? Not only was this little girl living with her boyfriend but she’s got Spears blood flowing all up and in her veins.
(2 horny teens + inbred stupidity = two lines, not one)
It was only a matter of time before she either got pregnant, did a stint in rehab, released a sex tape or married her cousin. Sad thing is that I kinda think that she’ll be a better mom than Britney…although it doesn’t take much to be a better mom than Britney.
In other Spears News…

Mama Lynn's parenting book project has been scrapped for now. The book was supposed to be about what its like for Lynn to raise two famous kids. According to People Magazine:
"The book is delayed indefinitely. It's delayed, not cancelled," says a spokeswoman for Thomas Nelson, which publishes inspirational books and Bibles. Source
And by indefinitely they mean forever. When Brit went all wacko on us I thought, well that lil Jaime Lynn seems to have some sense and a good head on her shoulders so lets not blame the mama just yet. But now…well, I guess its ok to call Lynne a horrible horrible horrible mother. I’m surprised she didn’t eat her children when they were babies. Actually, they would have been better off. It's a sad day when we must admit that canibalism is the answer.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home