AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Monday, December 17, 2007

Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep Down Inside Ike Was a Good Guy

Let the games begin! So Ike Turner’s widow Jeanette is asking Tina to forgive him. Upon hearing of Ike’s death last week Tina’s statement via a rep was:
"Tina hasn’t had any contact with Ike for more than 35 years. No further comment will be made."
His wife, however feels like Tina should express some type of change of heart towards Ike…now that he’s dead and all. She said:
"I know that she was hurt. But there’s something called forgiveness and I know Ike really forgave himself, which is really hard to do. I’m not defending what he did. I’m not saying he didn’t do what he did when he was with Tina or me. But he was a human being. And being all of that, he’s still a childlike person--pure and a good person always willing to help people. She told EURweb: "He was a human being and he helped Tina...he helped a lot of people." source
Jeanette, I’d first like to send my condolences for your loss. Second, I'd like to say to shut your simple mouth! I can see if Tina were doin'the butterfly on his grave while chanting Nam Myoho Renge Kyo, but she’s not. She’s simply not sayin’ anything. For all you know she already has forgiven Ike. Shut up and leave Tina alone!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home