AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Monday, December 17, 2007

Why?!?!?!

Murphy will soon be launching a record label named Murphy Entertainment. Who’s gonna be his cash cow? None other than Superhead! Er, I mean Karrine Steffans. Sometimes I forget the hoe don’t like bein’ called Superhead no mo. Anywho, Lo has a few questions for him.
1. Was it the monster hits Party All the Time and Whatzupwitu that pulled you back into the music industry?
2. Will you now work to jump start your boyfriend’s, er, I mean butt buddy’s, er, I mean, good pal Johnny Gill’s music career?
3. How will you promote Superhea….er, Karrine as a music artist. I suggest you call her a quadruple threat. She sucks! She blows! She swallows! She sings!!!
Source

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home