AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Monday, December 17, 2007

Eva and Tony Holdin' Strong

Last Thursday a story broke concerning the possible infidelity of Tony Parker. A model named Alexandra Paressant is claiming that after getting “the look” from Tony at his wedding to Eva Longoria they officially met. It wasn’t long after that, that during a visit to France Tony sent her nastical text messages and phone calls and they finally sealed the deal at a hotel (several times) before he had to return home to his wife. She says,
“We had room service. He said that Eva, sexually speaking, does not want to do certain things. She does not want to make love in front of a mirror, does not like [a] certain position and thinks that sperm gives acne.”She added that Tony said he felt pressured to marry Eva because “everybody has to get married at a point, but [for him] it is still time to enjoy life.”The model doubts that Eva caught on. “I don’t think she knew about it. She seems quite jealous.” Source
Well anyway Eva worked quick to shut that rumor DOWN. She and tony spoke exclusively to People Magazine saying, "I love my wife," Parker said. "She's the best thing in my life, and I have never been happier." Longoria added, "Tony has been nothing short of the perfect husband." Longoria's rep Liza Anderson also called the allegations "completely, 100 percent false and untrue." Source
I don’t know if I believe this trollop…and that’s just what she is. But truth be told I can’t say I’m surprised. I don’t know what Eva was thinking marryin' that young simple, boy. Ah well, I guess she’ll always be his Premier Love (insert French accent and maniacal chortle at will).

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home