AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Monday, December 17, 2007

They Get High Too!

As if I needed to add anything else to my long list of why we should be weary of those winged little folks with razor sharp teeth and talons, now they smoke the wacky tobacky too! Above are pics of Midget Mac (and it looks like Mr. Wise) up in the club getting lifted. I wonder how much chronic it would take for this little guy to be down for the count. I bet it only makes his powers stronger.
This just gave me a flashback to this wee one in my town that my sister and I knew growing up who used to sling dope on the corner. He couldn’t have been more than 3 ½ feet tall but he had a tricked out Escalade formatted for specially for a midget thug and (Dee correct me if I’m wrong) he had a few shorties knocked up too. See I told you they was evil. No wonder I blocked that out.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home