AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Monday, December 17, 2007

And It Don't Stop...

One of our favorite odd couples, Lil’ Kim and Ray J (pictured above at Keyshia Cole’s NYC stop of her club tour), are rumored to have a sex tape floatin' around out there. first Kim Kardashian now this mess! Jesus and all your mighty angels, take me now!
There is something about this little boy (and yes I know he’s only three days younger than me but just go with me on this one) that irks the living shit outta me. He’s like that hardheaded lil cousin of yours who decides to quit the private prep school he’s attending to become a DJ. I partially blame Lil’ Kim for his demise. If it weren’t for her deflowering him he probably wouldn’t be in this predicament to begin with.
Take a look at where it all went wrong….

(Thanks for the info Grizzo!)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home